Along with the new NOPNA website we are introducing a refreshed version of our logo. It is not a completely new logo, but an update. This new version keeps the same overall concept of our original logo (geometric letters representing city blocks, underlined by a green bar depicting the Panhandle Park… with human figures representing our community). However we have worked on a few noticeable changes, to help the logo stand out, be easily readable in different applications, and represent our association in a more confident way.
Here are some of the changes:
- The yellow color is now slightly darker, giving the logo a better contrast against white backgrounds.
- The green color is a little lighter, helping the illustrations stand out from the green background.
- The shapes on the “NOPNA” letters are now simplified, helping to make them a little easier to read. Also, they were designed to look sharp (pixel-perfect) on our website header.
- The word “NOPNA” now stands out more than the full spelled out name of the organization, making the short name more memorable.
- The illustrations of the human figures were updated.
- Also, notice that even though each of those individuals is in a different activity, telling their own story, all characters seem to be walking towards the center of the scene. In a subjective way, that shows a feeling of engagement, togetherness and community building.