Public & Bike Safety
Here are some ways you can improve your neighborhood safety
- Tell your neighbors to observe what is going on around them.
- Be alert, especially at night. Watch out for suspicious activity.
- If you see suspicious behavior, observe what is going on. Record date and time, license plates, what people are wearing, what they look like they are doing and then call 553-0123.
- Keep the sidewalks clear! The police can't notice suspicious activity if the sidewalks are blocked.
If you see an incident, or are a victim yourself, REPORT IT TO THE POLICE. (If you don't report it, it didn't happen!) Call these numbers:
- Emergency (a serious crime is happening now): 911
- Non-emergency dispatch (you want a squad car to come) 553-0123
- Call Park Station you want to tell the police what you know about crime in the neighborhood
Contact Leela at email@example.com if you want to join the NOPNA Safety Group.
Neighborhood Police Station
1899 Waller Street
San Francisco, CA 94117
Learn More: http://sanfranciscopolice.org/park-station
Emergency: dial 911
Non-emergency: dial (415) 553-0123
TTY Line (for hearing impaired)
TIP LINE: (415) 731-2865
Permit Officer: 415-242-3032
Community Meetings: 2nd Tuesday of the month
Time: 6:00 p.m.
Place: Park Station-1899 Waller Street
Neighborhood Emergency Response Team (NERT)
Get trained. Save yourself, help others.
The importance of being prepared for an emergency is more important than ever. The Neighborhood Emergency Response Team is a great way to take a leadership role in the area and provide life-saving guidance to your neighbors in dire times. If interested please email David Bull at firstname.lastname@example.org
More activities in the NERT calendar can be found at http://sf-fire.org/calendar-special-events .